Our postal rates are reasonable and honest which take into consideration the weight, size and location of delivery
Free Delivery On All Orders Over £50 inc VAT*.
If you are in any doubt please Contact Us before placing an order.
For European and Worldwide orders if your country is not given a delivery rate please Contact Us.
Items over 1kg sent by carriers and will require a signature for delivery. Our carrier will only attempt 2 deliveries, the 3rd and subsequent delivery attempts will be chargeable, unless item collected from the carrier’s depot. On failed deliveries the carrier will leave calling cards and will automatically attempt the second delivery on the next working day, unless contacted by the customer with an alternative date.
It is advisable to provide a contact phone number so that this may be given to the carrier in case of any delivery issues. It is also advisable to provide an address where someone will be in to sign for the item, to avoid any disappointment.
Should your purchases be unsuitable and you wish to return them to us for a credit or to exchange then the following conditions will apply:
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- Our customer service department must be contacted before any return is made to obtain the necessary returns reference.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging and a saleable condition to obtain a full refund. We reserve the right to charge for repackaging where applicable.
- Carriage charges for unwanted returns will be at your expense, however we can arrange collection for £14.99.
- Transport packaging should be sufficient for the method of carriage. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by your carrier.
- We cannot accept the return of any item that has been ordered especially for you for example spare parts etc.
- Your return should be accompanied by a proof of purchase, your name, address and phone number, account number and order reference number (most of this information should be detailed on your invoice). To help us, to help you, we would appreciate you enclosing details of why you wish to return the product.
Should any consignment be sent to you incomplete please contact our customer service department within 24 hours, who will be pleased to investigate this for you and to arrange for the completion of your order. Please be aware that back-ordered items that are "to follow" do not constitute shortages.
Should you receive any parcel from us that contains damaged goods this should be notified to customer services who will arrange for collection and replacement, within the 24 hours period. If any damaged items have been used they will be deemed acceptable by you and will not be considered for replacement, only repair. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this policy shall affect or modify your STATUTORY RIGHTS.
All products are supplied with manufacturer’s warranty, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage. This excludes products or parts of products that are consumables or that wear down such as drill bits.
- If customer receives any faulty item then he/she must inform us within 30 days. Our customer support team will arrange collection and sent to manufacture.
- After 30 days, it will be customer responsibility to send item back to us by using tractable courier service. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage or lost return caused by your carrier.
- After 30 days, all faulty item either can be repair or replace, depends on manufacture's faulty products policies. Collection service can be arranged on customer's personal request but, customer has to pay £15.00 collection charges. We will only be able to process a collection request if it is a parcel at cost of £15. Where if machine is big and requires pallet collection, unfortunately we won't be able to process pallet collection. Return delivery will be free of charge after fixing or replacing any faulty item.